FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Beat Cop is a mixture of adventure/point&click/time-management game in retro aesthetics, which allows you to experience humorous and tense 80s police dramedy.
If you want to learn more – check out our features overview video on 11 bit studios YouTube Channel!
Beat Cop is developed by Pixel Crow and published by 11 bit studios.
It’s already out on PC and mobile devices!
Beat Cop is available for PC, Mac, Linux and mobile devices (iOS, Android).
Coming soon to consoles.
Well, it wouldn’t be a game about cops if it didn’t have donuts, right?
Beat Cop is designed and balanced as a single player game.
Of course you can! When making videos from our games and showing them on Youtube channel, Vimeo and others, feel free to monetize these videos accordingly to Youtube policy (and other sites’ policies). So, officially – you can monetize videos showing our games.
It’s $14.99 on PC.
If you are using Windows PC:
– Reinstall the game;
– Verify game’s files via Steam (In order to do so, click on Beat Cop in your library, select Properties, then go to Local files and click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache…);
– Update your graphics card drivers;
– Update your DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package;
– If you’re forcing anti-aliasing from graphics card control panel – be sure to disable it;
– Run the game in windowed mode;
– If you are using custom resolution and/or downsampling, disable it;
– Disable Steam in-game overlay;
– Launch the game as the administrator;
– Try running the game in Windows 7 or 8 compatibility mode;
It would be great if you were kind enough to attach log and DxDiag files to the message – this will help us connecting your issue with your specs.
Where can I find the log file?
This file can be found at the following locale: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Beat Cop\BeatCop_Data.
How to export DxDiag file?
1. Click on Start.
2. Type “DxDiag” and launch DxDiag.
3. Click on “Save all information”.
4. Save “Dxdiag.txt” file.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Remember: we will be the ones asking questions next time…